Ever since the Gabinete de Atendimento à Família (GAF - Family Assistance Office) was created in 1994 by the Order of the Carmo Convent, the inclusion of socially disadvantaged persons is a constant concern. In December 2001, the GAF’s occupational car-wash workshop gave rise to WashGAF, an Inclusion Company recognized by the Social Employment Market Commission.
On top of collaborating on a Social Project, WashGaf offers the following:
• Washing and cleaning cars by hand;
• Quality service at very competitive prices;
• Discounts for Partners/Friends and Companies (please contact us to find out access conditions);
• Convenient service with the possibility of collecting and delivering vehicles;
• Appointments by phone and e-mail.